At Riverside Nursery we pride ourselves on following proven best practice guidelines, whilst keeping up to date with latest thinking in care and education, in order to achieve & maintain the very best reputation possible.
To this effect we have developed a number of policies that are approved by OFSTED, and are constantly reviewed to ensure that we are always up to date.
- We commit to the protection of children in our care; reporting any suspicions of neglect in accordance with our full Child Protection Procedures, in line with guidance from relevant agencies
- Set out & maintain the responsibilities of all employees in relation to child protection
- Maintain clear given roles and responsibilities for the designated person responsible for Child Protection issues
- Provide ongoing information, training and supervision for our staff
- Ensure we practice safe recruitment in checking the suitability of staff to work with children
- Establish a safe environment in which children can learn and develop safely
- Share information with parents prior to starting at the Riverside Nursery