Pre-School Swimming Lessons at Splash help develop independent swimming skills for your child through structured swimming lessons with an emphasis on FUN!
Our Pre-School swimming lessons are designed for children aged 3 and 4 years old and have been developed to encourage your child to swim independently.
Classes are led by a fully trained instructor and help you child develop water confidence and promote independent swimming through the use of play, games, swimming exercises and floats.
The aims of these sessions are to:
- Introduce infants to routines and guidelines that promote safety in and around the water
- Instruct parents in methods that will help infants to be confident and happy in the water and willing to learn
- Assist infants to become familiar with the water
- Promote water confidence at an early age
- Provide experiences that encourage infants to return to the water willingly
- Provide opportunities for young children to share in social activity
The children will work through the ASA duckling award scheme and will be awarded a certificate and badge at the end of term.